Our Certificate IV in Education Support students had a Jobs and Skills workshop which was conducted by their trainer, Michelle, where they learnt how to apply for jobs such as how to prepare their CV and how to write the selection criteria.
To help you kick start your career in your chosen course, our trainers 🙋♀️💁♂️ at AIWT take the extra step in helping their students. We will guide you and also equip you with the required skills to help you in your job search!
Today the Australian Government announced that they are making a number of changes to student visa arrangements to ensure Australia remains a priority destination for international students as we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic. 🌏
These five visa changes will ensure international students are not worse off due to the coronavirus pandemic and that Australia remains competitive with other countries.
The changes include:
– The Government will grant student visas in all locations lodged outside Australia, so that when borders re-open, students will be able to make travel arrangements
– International students will be able to lodge a further student visa application free of charge, if they are unable to complete their studies within their original visa conditions due to COVID-19
– Current student visa holders studying outside Australia will be able to use that study to count towards the Australian study requirement for a post-study work visa
– Graduates who held a student visa will be eligible to apply for a post-study work visa outside Australia if they are unable to return due to COVID-19
– Additional time will be given for applicants to provide English language results where COVID-19 has disrupted access to these services